At Yoga Foster, we're committed to making yoga accessible and sustainable for all schools, teachers, and kids. To that end, we offer Full Grants for the school year to qualifying teachers/schools. The Yoga Foster team reads and reviews every application individually (really!) and awards grants based on:
Need: We prioritize Title 1 public schools (must be in the US).
Program Design: Our training and programs are designed for teachers with pre-K through 5th grade classrooms.
Teacher: We ask that you spend at least an hour per week with students (primary teacher; ELL teacher; special education teacher; PE teacher).
Commitment: Your thoughtful application materials are why we come to work every day!
To apply for a Full Grant, select "Yes, please consider my application for a Full Grant" on the last page of the application. Your spot will be saved until your grant application has been processed (current processing time: 3-5 weeks).
A quality grant application…
- Demonstrates buy-in for implementation from administration
- Schedules times of day to integrate movement and mindfulness
- Interest from more than one educator in the school
- Desires to participate in the training, use the curriculum, and make good use of physical resources
- Demonstrates financial need
- Plans for a school-wide implementation